The Student Room Group

Oxford Law College Invitations 2020 (so far)

Scroll to see replies

Hey I’m applying for Law and have just got invited to an interview at Oriel.From Northern Ireland so I’m heading up on Tuesday and staying until Friday. Kinda nervous so if anyone would like to add me on Snapchat that would be nice - would like to know some people first. Snapchat is Joshiescott. And my Instagram is itsjoshscott too :smile:)
Original post by Joshiescott
Hey I’m applying for Law and have just got invited to an interview at Oriel.From Northern Ireland so I’m heading up on Tuesday and staying until Friday. Kinda nervous so if anyone would like to add me on Snapchat that would be nice - would like to know some people first. Snapchat is Joshiescott. And my Instagram is itsjoshscott too :smile:)

hiya I’m coming from Ireland :smile:

I’ve got an interview at Oriel too, I’m also going down Tuesday, I added you :smile:
Hey I’m applying for Law and have just got invited to an interview at Oriel.From Northern Ireland so I’m heading up on Tuesday and staying until Friday. Kinda nervous so if anyone would like to add me on Snapchat that would be nice - would like to know some people first. Snapchat is Joshiescott. And my Instagram is itsjoshscott too :smile:

Hi I've got an interview at Oriel too! I'll add you - will be nice to know some people beforehand!
how are people preparing for their interviews?
Original post by graceelizabethxx
I’m flying in the morning of the 11th! Freaking out now everyone is going the day before

I'm aiming to get there for 8.
Did anyone else get invited to a pre-interview meeting with Law tutors and other law applicants?? I'm going to LMH, and am kinda terrified about it.
Original post by bhavdeep
Did anyone else get invited to a pre-interview meeting with Law tutors and other law applicants?? I'm going to LMH, and am kinda terrified about it.

no? did anyone else get this
Reply 308
Original post by Euphoria101

Didn’t get it either
Original post by WLR
Didn’t get it either

probably a LMH thing then!

One of my friends did for a different subject but I haven't for law
Reply 311

yes i have one from merton
probably a LMH thing then!

maybe :s-smilie:
omg thank god!! what do you think it's for? :/

Original post by miyu
yes i have one from merton
Reply 314

in my email they explicitly said that it was a short introductory talk
dk if we r talking about the same thing sorry

I've got an interview at Merton too and they just said it's so we can meet the panel who will be interviewing us and they can explain the different stages of the process and answer any questions we have. Don't think it's anything to worry about aha if anything is to try and ease you in!
Original post by izzyyy1243
I've got an interview at Merton too and they just said it's so we can meet the panel who will be interviewing us and they can explain the different stages of the process and answer any questions we have. Don't think it's anything to worry about aha if anything is to try and ease you in!

ah okay!! tysm!
Mansfield college here - Does anyone know what we do over the three days outside of the interview?
Does anyone have any Oxford law interview textbooks? Saw people in past years say they were good and wondering if I should download and buy them for kindle as I haven’t done much preparation
Original post by abbie_laurenx
What time is everyone arriving?

about 7 pm at Queen's

Quick Reply

Latest