The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2020/2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by menuh
Applied to civil. Did an interview with the supervisor and another professor a few weeks back.

Got it! Thank you so much!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 81
Anyone applied for MSc Artificial Intelligence? Got my CID on 29 Oct...Still heard nothing
Reply 82
I sent my application for MSc Artificial Intelligence on 26/11. I have heard that 2020/2021 will be the second year they are doing this course. This year they only accepted 23 people, as I heard from a friend undertaking this course. Really hoping they will accept me, as I am not sure what standards they are setting for this course. Anyone else applying?
Reply 83
Original post by chloe_z
Anyone applied for MSc Artificial Intelligence? Got my CID on 29 Oct...Still heard nothing

Do you mind sharing your background?
Anyone else applying for the Msc In Biomedical Engineering ?

I applied for the Biomechanics stream on the 12th of December. The latest decision date is on 17 of January. Anyone else applying to the same course and has an idea wether or not interviews will happen? Or when I will most likely hear back?

I have a first in mechanical engineering BEng and 1 year placement at a top FMCG company ( In product supply)
Anyone else applying for MSc Bioinformatics?
I've received an offer from ICL last Thursday.
Reply 86
Applied for MSc in Environmental Engineering and got my CID on 8th Nov. Still waiting for a reply from Imperial. Fingers crossed!
Reply 87
anyone applying for MSc Finance?
Original post by xyao8
anyone applying for MSc Finance?

I am! Applying tonight- also do you know if we can submit the supporting docs (like the PS) after the deadline of jan 3?
Applying for MSc Stats (Data Science stream) and I can't find any info on length or content of personal statement - advice pls!!!
Anyone applied MSc finance?
Got an offer for MSc Environmental Technology, anybody else taking it?
I applied for the Neurotechnology stream but I haven't received anything yet. I submitted all the documents on 27th December.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 93
I applied for the MSc Finance on 14th Oct and I've yet to hear back.
hey, i'm a biological sciences student at a non russell group uni in my final year predicted to get a 2:1 or 1st.
i applied for the human molecular genetics MSc and sent off my application 30/11/19, references were completed by 03/12/19 and i received my offer on 17th dec only 2 weeks after my completed application was sent off!
the conditions in my offer were also much lower than i expected (they only want a 2:2) so i'm not sure if my application was strong or if the course just isn't that popular but there is hope for everyone! good luck to you all!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by nicolanguyen
hey, i'm a biological sciences student at a non russell group uni in my final year predicted to get a 2:1 or 1st.
i applied for the human molecular genetics MSc and sent off my application 30/11/19, references were completed by 03/12/19 and i received my offer on 17th dec only 2 weeks after my completed application was sent off!
the conditions in my offer were also much lower than i expected (they only want a 2:2) so i'm not sure if my application was strong or if the course just isn't that popular but there is hope for everyone! good luck to you all!

Congrats on the offer mate! I applied for MSc Advanced Aeronautical Engineering around November second week, status changed to 'completed' on November 28th. My predicted grade is a first, the requirement for the course is the same as your's. Still awaiting a reply.

From what I have observed from previous years is that all departments have different timelines and conditions for admissions. Sometimes the conditions can even go up to 80 percent for your final year grade if the course demand is high. Your course probably does not have a lot of students applying this year, hence the low requirement. Hopefully mine's the same haha.
Original post by elias_123

I applied for the Biomechanics stream on the 12th of December. The latest decision date is on 17 of January. Anyone else applying to the same course and has an idea wether or not interviews will happen? Or when I will most likely hear back?

I have a first in mechanical engineering BEng and 1 year placement at a top FMCG company ( In product supply)

I have applied on the 27th of December but I haven't heard anything yet. Will they interview us? Did you get in?
Original post by shreyaruparelia
Applying for MSc Stats (Data Science stream) and I can't find any info on length or content of personal statement - advice pls!!!

Hi! I applied for the same MSc and received an offer a couple weeks back. Prior to that I had sent an enquiry to the admissions team about the length of the personal statement and they said 1-2 pages is acceptable. Mine was about 2 pages. Best of luck!! :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by elias_123

Hello, I also applied for biomedical engineering MSc (tissue and biomaterial stream) and received my CID on 21 Nov. Until now I havent received any email from them.
Hi, I applied for business analytics too, have you had any feedback yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending