DeItaReality
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, I really admire Cadbury college and one of the courses I want to study is Psychology as it is an interesting subject to me and in the bio it says you need a minimum of a grade 4. What if I get a grade 3 in maths as I just had my mocks and my teacher told me that I might have got a grade 3 but like it makes me quite heartbroken and upset as I don't want to do btecs but like I want to do this subject but I don't know if they will accept someone who got a grade 3 but you also need a grade 5 in English which is achievable by me but i'm sad.
luckykitty679
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What you get in the mock doesn't have a huge impact on what subjects you're going to do. Just focus on bringing your maths grade up in time for the real thing. Good luck!!
DeItaReality
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by luckykitty679)
What you get in the mock doesn't have a huge impact on what subjects you're going to do. Just focus on bringing your maths grade up in time for the real thing. Good luck!!
Yes I know, but these mocks we had in November whatever we got in any subjects they are going to send it of to colleges and they are going to use these ones
bubblecat
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
if you get a 3 in maths you’ll need to resit it anyway.
luckykitty679
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DeItaReality)
Yes I know, but these mocks we had in November whatever we got in any subjects they are going to send it of to colleges and they are going to use these ones
Usually, teachers predict you a grade higher than what you got on the mock. Either way, you can just go to the college on results day and if you got what they wanted - they'll accept you.
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you'd have to resit if you got a 3 in maths. talk to your teachers about your predicted grades if they are causing you worry; how have you been performing in previous mocks?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (282)
46.53%
No (69)
11.39%
I'm not old enough (255)
42.08%

Watched Threads