IPAD hand written notes Watch

DavidX123456
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey, guys, I'm doing my a-level and am thinking whether to buy an iPad and apple pencil and move to digital note-taking as I believe this will elevate my note-taking and productivity and make studying more fun

What's your opinion?

Harvey2019
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Personal preference so really is whatever suits you best.
I have a mixture of electronic and paper notes. For my A-level maths we all write on paper as it is easier to see, all the work is stored in hard back holders and also scanned in so i have electronic backups on a hard drive encase i lose the work. Only issue with fully electronic notes is accessibility and backups. The most important thing to remember is files can get large and corrupted so for the amount of notes you would make, make sure you have backups.
For my design engineering course i write all my notes onto a my laptop as all our circuits and cad is on the computers, work is stored together and backed up.

Its your personal preference and depends on what subjects you are taking but a mix of both i find in useful when coming to collate all my work for revision as its all saved by date and topic of work and is in the same order in electronic form as paper. Organisation keeps everything tidy and safe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (55)
31.61%
No I don't (84)
48.28%
I work during the holidays (35)
20.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise