Guys, Do You Prefer Chubby Women? Watch

Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
It works for me. However if that’s what passes as fat I spent most of my adulthood being positively mountainous!!! She just a slim girl with a big bum
Exactly. Look at how thin her waist is! Given the average dress size of UK women is a 16-18, this is hardly representative of the 'larger 'size of average.
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Exactly. Look at how thin her waist is! Given the average dress size of UK women is a 16-18, this is hardly representative of the 'larger 'size of average.
And that was me for decades! Now I’m an 8, decided to get it under control. However, if you ask my husband which he prefers I know what he’ll say
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by OddOnes)
I can't stand men like you. Why refer to fat women (that's the descriptive term) as 'women' yet dehumanise thin women into 'sticks'? Be respectful to all women and don't call them things they're not just because you don't find them attractive.
Descriptive term..
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do your friends prefer haha?

What's the slimmest you would go :P
My mates like them like size 0 lowest Id go is size 14. Im not vegan mate I love all the meat, an absolute full English with all the trimmings.
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I prefer chubbier in theory but it really doesn't matter irl, my ex was a skinny girl and I liked her the most out of all my previous gfs (I mean physically, she was the worst in every other way).
OddOnes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Descriptive term..
Fat and thin are descriptive. Words like 'whale' and 'stick' aren't. They're insults. You know this.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
And that was me for decades! Now I’m an 8, decided to get it under control. However, if you ask my husband which he prefers I know what he’ll say
He'd say the same as me - he preferred the squidge there was when you were a 16 But he doesn't have to lug it around and put it into clothes, does he?
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
My mates like them like size 0 lowest Id go is size 14. Im not vegan mate I love all the meat, an absolute full English with all the trimmings.
We don't have size 0 in the UK - it would be a 4. And that's actually the size of a prepubescent girl. Literally. It's weird - and a bit paedophillic, if you ask me.
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Descriptive term..
It's employed as a term of abuse, it's not descriptive.
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
He'd say the same as me - he preferred the squidge there was when you were a 16 But he doesn't have to lug it around and put it into clothes, does he?
He really doesn’t
tbh it was partly health related not vanity.
my asthma is not so bad, my arthritis doesn’t flare as much so I can postpone replacements. But honestly I feel better overall
anyway, I digress
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
We don't have size 0 in the UK - it would be a 4. And that's actually the size of a prepubescent girl. Literally. It's weird - and a bit paedophillic, if you ask me.
I agree but there are many celebrities at this size.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
It's employed as a term of abuse, it's not descriptive.
So calling someone fat is ok? People really need to stop throwing the word abuse around and stop getting offended over everything.
TinchySterling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Prefer bigger women, not into sticks.. need something with meat on. My friends think I’m weird but I do find big women more attractive, tbh I think this is common with black men, we like chubby white women.
So true we like woman a lil chubby
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
So calling someone fat is ok? People really need to stop throwing the word abuse around and stop getting offended over everything.
''Sticks'' isn't a word people use to refer to a person. It's a word they use to refer to things (sticks?).
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
The "chubby" girl isn't even chubby.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I agree but there are many celebrities at this size.
Yes, unfortunately there are.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes, unfortunately there are.
Are you a food Nazi? :fuhrer:
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
Are you a food Nazi? :fuhrer:
God no. I love food! But I also like health.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
God no. I love food! But I also like health.
That is a very difficult thing to pair.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
That is a very difficult thing to pair.
Yes, exactly so. And if you like a drink, like I do, even more difficult.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
68.06%
No (191)
31.94%

Watched Threads