The Student Room Group

Guys, Do You Prefer Chubby Women?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sammylou40
It works for me. However if that’s what passes as fat I spent most of my adulthood being positively mountainous!!! She just a slim girl with a big bum

Exactly. Look at how thin her waist is! Given the average dress size of UK women is a 16-18, this is hardly representative of the 'larger 'size of average.
Original post by Reality Check
Exactly. Look at how thin her waist is! Given the average dress size of UK women is a 16-18, this is hardly representative of the 'larger 'size of average.

And that was me for decades! Now I’m an 8, decided to get it under control. However, if you ask my husband which he prefers I know what he’ll say
Original post by OddOnes
I can't stand men like you. Why refer to fat women (that's the descriptive term) as 'women' yet dehumanise thin women into 'sticks'? Be respectful to all women and don't call them things they're not just because you don't find them attractive.

Descriptive term..
Original post by Anonymous
What do your friends prefer haha?

What's the slimmest you would go :P

My mates like them like size 0 lowest Id go is size 14. Im not vegan mate I love all the meat, an absolute full English with all the trimmings.
Descriptive term..

Fat and thin are descriptive. Words like 'whale' and 'stick' aren't. They're insults. You know this.
Original post by Sammylou40
And that was me for decades! Now I’m an 8, decided to get it under control. However, if you ask my husband which he prefers I know what he’ll say

He'd say the same as me - he preferred the squidge there was when you were a 16 :smile: But he doesn't have to lug it around and put it into clothes, does he?
My mates like them like size 0 lowest Id go is size 14. Im not vegan mate I love all the meat, an absolute full English with all the trimmings.

We don't have size 0 in the UK - it would be a 4. And that's actually the size of a prepubescent girl. Literally. It's weird - and a bit paedophillic, if you ask me.
He'd say the same as me - he preferred the squidge there was when you were a 16 :smile: But he doesn't have to lug it around and put it into clothes, does he?

He really doesn’t
tbh it was partly health related not vanity.
my asthma is not so bad, my arthritis doesn’t flare as much so I can postpone replacements. But honestly I feel better overall
anyway, I digress
We don't have size 0 in the UK - it would be a 4. And that's actually the size of a prepubescent girl. Literally. It's weird - and a bit paedophillic, if you ask me.

I agree but there are many celebrities at this size.
So calling someone fat is ok? People really need to stop throwing the word abuse around and stop getting offended over everything.
Prefer bigger women, not into sticks.. need something with meat on. My friends think I’m weird but I do find big women more attractive, tbh I think this is common with black men, we like chubby white women.

So true we like woman a lil chubby
The "chubby" girl isn't even chubby.
I agree but there are many celebrities at this size.

Yes, unfortunately there are.

Are you a food Nazi? :fuhrer:
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Are you a food Nazi? :fuhrer:

God no. I love food! But I also like health. :smile:
God no. I love food! But I also like health. :smile:

That is a very difficult thing to pair.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
That is a very difficult thing to pair.

Yes, exactly so. And if you like a drink, like I do, even more difficult.
Yes, exactly so. And if you like a drink, like I do, even more difficult.

As much as I enjoy drinking my body prefers me to abstain.

Why is it unfortunate?
This is so shallow, looks fade away...

You did not choose your looks so I dont think people deserve to be deprived of love for something they didnt choose. Yes, I have been with 4 women and 1 of them was an LDR and Im in a relationship. All of yhem were very good looking but I never went for their good looks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending