Lost my school planner-HELP????

Watch
username5045110
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, can I have some help as to what to do? I left my class 10 mins early to catch a bus and in a rush, left my planner in the lesson and didn't realise til I got home. Any advice? It's got my homework, timetable, study deadlines, everything in there I need for school basically
username5045110
Rep:
?
bump
username5045110
Rep:
?
(Original post by bagel321)
bump
bump?!?!
lilTrain
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
idk check when u get back if its not there get a new one/ tell teacher?
username5045110
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilTrain)
idk check when u get back if its not there get a new one/ tell teacher?
ok thanks
but I would probably get a sanction point if I told the teacher, you get 5 for a detention already on 4???
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ok thanks
but I would probably get a sanction point if I told the teacher, you get 5 for a detention already on 4???
they'd give you a detention for losing ur planner? damn. well, then just check if its still there, if not then get a new one and ask ur friends about any HW and timetable stuff, if u miss some HW out just say to the teacher u werent given it. if teacher asks where ur planner is say someone stole it, i mean it would technically be true lol
username5045110
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilTrain)
they'd give you a detention for losing ur planner? damn. well, then just check if its still there, if not then get a new one and ask ur friends about any HW and timetable stuff, if u miss some HW out just say to the teacher u werent given it. if teacher asks where ur planner is say someone stole it, i mean it would technically be true lol
turns out my friend had it all along-she stole it during lesson for a joke!!!!!
thanks for the help anyway x
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Glad you got it back
username5045110
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
Glad you got it back
she scared the life out of me :mad:
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
well damn it really was true huh
anyway now u can rest easy lol
Last edited by lilTrain; 1 year ago
Tobio Kageyama
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
same thing happened to me two days ago edit : still can't find it
Marshmallow98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Biggest tip, and I mean this in a nice way, enjoy the fact that losing your planner gives you a nervous break down, because trust me it doesn't get easier! Just wait until you loose your year's diary with the next 3 months worth of appointments, your work schedule, deadlines, other people's life info, now THAT is terror. Or even just the breakdown A Levels/Uni/getting a job brings. A detention now won't determine the rest of your life, and accidents like losing a planner, in the grand scheme of things, won't either. Accidents happen, so roll with it and enjoy these moments being a big deal
Callie57
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Okay you might want to take a photo of it on your phone and use it as your wallpaper if you don’t mind,in case you lose it again. X
FormerTeacher
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Don't want to close the barn doors after the horse has bolted, but maybe an online cross platform planner accessible across multiple devices?Something like OneNote - It's free and been a godsend to me (can check it on iphone, ipad and PC!) Especially good if school has OneDrive giving you large storage!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (9)
6.16%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
17.12%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14.38%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
28.08%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
17.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed