Carlton28
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, so I am at stage 4. I've done the online tests and had an interview. My feedback and sift score is 5. Is that good and how long should I expect to wait from interview to know if I have been successful?
dizzyday71
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Carlton28)
Hello, so I am at stage 4. I've done the online tests and had an interview. My feedback and sift score is 5. Is that good and how long should I expect to wait from interview to know if I have been successful?
To give you an idea of the timeline, application submitted 19 Nov 18, passed the sift 4 Apr 19, interviewed 11 Jul 19, Reserve list 28 Aug, Provisional offer pending checks 29 Aug, 16 Oct 19 pre-employment checks passed 16 Oct, with email saying that the vacancy holder would be in touch shortly with a start date or the next steps for employment. from application to start date it is 13 to 15 months, pop it on the back burner for now you will drive yourself crazy if you keep looking. hope this helps. I am still waiting for a start date :eek:
any score that gets you to interview is good it gives you the opportunity to sell yourself and your skill set x
Last edited by dizzyday71; 2 weeks ago
C98bax
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dizzyday71)
To give you an idea of the timeline, application submitted 19 Nov 18, passed the sift 4 Apr 19, interviewed 11 Jul 19, Reserve list 28 Aug, Provisional offer pending checks 29 Aug, 16 Oct 19 pre-employment checks passed 16 Oct, with email saying that the vacancy holder would be in touch shortly with a start date or the next steps for employment. from application to start date it is 13 to 15 months, pop it on the back burner for now you will drive yourself crazy if you keep looking. hope this helps. I am still waiting for a start date :eek:
any score that gets you to interview is god it gives you the opportunity to sell yourself and your skill set x
Hi, where did you apply for?
dizzyday71
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by C98bax)
Hi, where did you apply for?
Hey, Holyhead Port in Anglesey North Wales. what about you?
Last edited by dizzyday71; 2 weeks ago
C98bax
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dizzyday71)
Hey, Holyhead Port in Anglesey North Wales. what about you?
Middlesbrough and Hartlepool North East 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.26%
No (81)
10.62%
I'm not old enough (329)
43.12%

Watched Threads