The Student Room Group

Why has this happened to my stomach?

I did have a completely flat stomach but have put on a little weight.. not a lot, im not fat. But I'm unsure what has happened to my stomach. It's got a bit bigger where my ribs are then dips just above my belly button then comes out a little from the belly button down. Why is this? And how do I get rid of it, AKA best ways to lose stomach fat?
Its probably because your stomach when its bloating makes your tummy stand out more. If you are a girl, you tend to gain more weight on the lower half of your tummy (below the belly button) as it’s related to child birth. That’s why it goes out, dips and goes out again
Reply 2
Original post by Stargirl2.0
I did have a completely flat stomach but have put on a little weight.. not a lot, im not fat. But I'm unsure what has happened to my stomach. It's got a bit bigger where my ribs are then dips just above my belly button then comes out a little from the belly button down. Why is this? And how do I get rid of it, AKA best ways to lose stomach fat?

That could be hormonal weight gain?! I'm not a professional but I would say stay away from processed sugar, drink lots of water and go do some exercise! Cardio or hiit is supposed to be most effective

Quick Reply

Latest