The Student Room Group

Boyfriend says I’m really naughty

My boyfriend has always said I’m super naughty (in bed) which was a nice surprise for him as he says I’m very classy and come across innocent otherwise. He’s only used to 1 or 2 very vanilla positions but I’ve told and shown him how much I want to do.
He always tells me how much he loves my naughty side.

Is it possible his previous sex life was boring?
Why does that even matter, really don’t think this is post worthy
(edited 4 years ago)
If it was, so what? Sounds like you made this post to show off...
Yes it is possible that his previous sex life was boring compared to what you and he do now, but if he was happy with it at the time, that's all that matters.
Similarly, as long as you and your bf are happy and enjoying what you do together now, what his (or your) sex life was like in previous relationships is irrelevant now because you've both moved on from those past relationships.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend has always said I’m super naughty (in bed) which was a nice surprise for him as he says I’m very classy and come across innocent otherwise. He’s only used to 1 or 2 very vanilla positions but I’ve told and shown him how much I want to do.
He always tells me how much he loves my naughty side.

Is it possible his previous sex life was boring?

Why do you even care? Bit of a pointless post this
Boring from your perspective - probably. But not necessarily from his perspective.
Reply 6
Yes his last sex life was awful boring sex all the time no fun but you are best sexer in the world to have ever sexed i wish i was best sexer like you
Original post by Rock Fan
Why do you even care? Bit of a pointless post this

That’s being generous.
It's not just possible that his previous sex life was relatively boring. It's a nailed on dead cert.

Edit, just realised that what I've written would sound fine spoken, with the right emphasis on the right words. But when I read it back it's a bit ambiguous... Never mind.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest