Boris is a good politician than Jeremy Corbyn Watch

the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
mr corbin sees the future of our noble country as a clone of the Soviet Union which is his spiritual home.
Alaska215
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Regardless of politics it’s better than not good because that doesn’t make sense
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
Johnson has done the same thing but had set the Conservatives back to the 1960s and 1970s with a dash of Thatcherism
I wouldn't say so.
I'd be very appreciative to notice any traces of Thatcherism, that don't involve the traditional troublemakers of northern ireland.

So many Conservative Party members I know abandoned the Conservatives at the European elections and are debating who to vote for on 12th.
A few have drunkenly resorted to asking Mrs Thatchers ghost to return to no 10 and take control of the policy agenda. :eek:
She could probably do a better job deceased than half of the current gov are doing.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I wouldn't say so.
I'd be very appreciative to notice any traces of Thatcherism, that don't involve the traditional troublemakers of northern ireland.

So many Conservative Party members I know abandoned the Conservatives at the European elections and are debating who to vote for on 12th.
A few have drunkenly resorted to asking Mrs Thatchers ghost to return to no 10 and take control of the policy agenda. :eek:
She could probably do a better job deceased than half of the current gov are doing.
I would say kicking out the moderates and catering to the Brexit party folk is reminiscent of the old Tory party in the 60s. Farage is the new Enoch Powell. Plus with Rees Mogg being a Thatcher fanboy, it’s clear they know what they are doing.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
. Farage is the new Enoch Powell.
At least Enoch Powell was of vaguely respectable stock unlike that up-jumped metals trader. Rather a pity the sorry state British politics has found itself in when irrelevant little oiks like Farage can actually command an audience of note.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is English your first language?
kyleED
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
At least Enoch Powell was of vaguely respectable stock unlike that up-jumped metals trader. Rather a pity the sorry state British politics has found itself in when irrelevant little oiks like Farage can actually command an audience of note.
Pot Kettle Black coming from you
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kyleED)
Pot Kettle Black coming from you
Sure it is sweetie :rolleyes:
_.Someone_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Perhaps so, but he's a c*** so, you know.
username5049966
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by username5046740)
Lmao you think they are going to magically cut tuition fees down? :yawn:
Well they magically put them up so......
Neurocandid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Thoughts on the exit poll??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (312)
46.02%
No (75)
11.06%
I'm not old enough (291)
42.92%

Watched Threads