Family Advice needed - threatning relative Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, Quick back story and if anyone can offer advice that would be great My relative has by message threatened to kill parents and used homophobic language toward my brother he is a violent person but to my knowldge no recent issues but sudden change in behaviour i think sparked by money threatened to kill grandparents who this relative currently lives with. But parents and grandparents defend him. What happens when it isnt a threat anymore
BennyD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you feel the threat of violence is about to happen or someone is in immediate danger, please call 999. Otherwise, call your local non-emergency police number who will be able to advise you further.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, Quick back story and if anyone can offer advice that would be great My relative has by message threatened to kill parents and used homophobic language toward my brother he is a violent person but to my knowldge no recent issues but sudden change in behaviour i think sparked by money threatened to kill grandparents who this relative currently lives with. But parents and grandparents defend him. What happens when it isnt a threat anymore
Its sounds like a police matter!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (380)
44.13%
No (90)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (391)
45.41%

Watched Threads