MelindaHolloway
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello! I have been accepted ( conditional) om a full time PGCe course of MFL (main language Spanish). Can anyone tell me their experience on the course? I have to do a french SKE , can anyone tell me abit about that( how it works, is it difficult to pass, bursary). Also would love a bit of info on the PGCE bursary from someone who has been given it. If there is anyone here who has also been accepted for 2020 would be great to chat. Thanks
AichaBnl
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MelindaHolloway)
Hello! I have been accepted ( conditional) om a full time PGCe course of MFL (main language Spanish). Can anyone tell me their experience on the course? I have to do a french SKE , can anyone tell me abit about that( how it works, is it difficult to pass, bursary). Also would love a bit of info on the PGCE bursary from someone who has been given it. If there is anyone here who has also been accepted for 2020 would be great to chat. Thanks
Hello i m doing PGCE of MFL (french) i m starting in september 2020, if you want we can help each other, i already started the SKE online for 16 weeks, i m working on my 1st assignment.

As for the bursary i know that it is paid automatically from October. anyway if you need any hep let me know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.58%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
14%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (136)
33.42%

Watched Threads