The Student Room Group

Opinions on best of the rest Msc Finance.

Hi.

I've posted this in the postgraduate forum and had no replies. As such any opinions from here would be greatly appreciated.

Like most people I have aspirations to go to a top business school straight after undergrad ie LSE, Imperial, Warwick (LBS out due to the 2 year work experience rule). After these 3 I would be really interested to get the opinions about other schools. I suspect that people would suggest UCL & Cass as 4 & 5 on my list (maybe not) but after this what are your thoughts.

The main reason I ask is that I will do the GMAT and they ask for 5 schools you want the results to go to.

My profile:

Top 10 UK uni ( non Russell group ) Finance.

A level A A A* maths economics business studies

year 1 87.6 transcript (hopefully similar year 2)

Summer School 2019 LSE alternative investments grade A

Tier 2 asset management intern London 2019

2 further work experience trading in London

Various London insight days EY, BlackRock, Reuters.

Vice president university real money investment fund.

Hopeful for a summer 2020 intern prior to Oct 2020 Msc application.

Opinions on my profile would be appreciated. I suppose I am just trying to find the best finance Msc should I be unsuccessfully in the hyper competitive world which is LSE, Imperial or Warwick. Opinions on non top 5 Russell Group institutions would be really helpful as I would definitely want a Russell group which was a target or semi target institution.

If I am seeing the world incorrectly through my eyes please feel free to pass any constructive criticism or advice.

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending