The Student Room Group

I feel insecure around the woman I love

I really love this woman in my group, she doesn't know it and infact they actually think that I fancy somebody else but in reality I like this perticular one.
Anyway there's some new guys who have joined 'our social circle' who are 'toughies' and 'mma fighters' 'ex-amry' etc
I feel really insecure as I'm just an average bog-standard run-of-the-mill chap.
Am I right to feel I will never be the focus of her attention nor could ever compete with such guys?
Reply 1
As a fellow guy who aren’t that muscular and all that. There are women out there who doesn’t care muscles, and instead cares a lot about personalities. Not a whole lot of these woman around, but they are there.
You should ask her out and get it over quickly. If she doesn’t like you because other guys are “tougher” than she is not a great woman to date anyways
Reply 2
Original post by CelqOne
As a fellow guy who aren’t that muscular and all that. There are women out there who doesn’t care muscles, and instead cares a lot about personalities. Not a whole lot of these woman around, but they are there.
You should ask her out and get it over quickly. If she doesn’t like you because other guys are “tougher” than she is not a great woman to date anyways

It's annoying, I mean these are just obnoxious
You'll never be the one she looks at it if you just keep your mouth shut and let her think you like someone else. If you like her ask her out on a date.
Is it love or just infatuation? I think it takes a long time to fall in love properly and you have to know the person at their worst first.
Reply 5
Original post by YaliaV
Is it love or just infatuation? I think it takes a long time to fall in love properly and you have to know the person at their worst first.

Well I like her alot and she seems to match what I'm looking for, other woman don't see to make me feel the way I do towards her.
Reply 6
Original post by sinfonietta
You'll never be the one she looks at it if you just keep your mouth shut and let her think you like someone else. If you like her ask her out on a date.

Yeah I want to but she has a boyfriend. I've heard she doesn't really want him anymore and is thinking of finding someone else.
But I'm just worried she will not see me as a big strong tough bad-boy type man that could protect her etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending