The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Pre-nursing student at Bradford University Intake April 2020

Hello there.

I am a pre-nursing student at Bradford University starting in April 2020 in the Mid Yorkshire Hospitals.

I would be happy to communicate with you guys who are also planning to study nursing at Bradford Uni in April 2020. I know that it seems far ahead, but I'm so excited and interested to meet people before starting this course.

I'd like to have some tips from mothers and fathers with children in primary and high school, childcare, organisation etc, etc. Is it doable to travel there by train? or better travel by car?

I'd like to hear from students who are already studying there. How time management is like whether you have children or not? What books or thing would be useful to study beforehand? Advantages and inconvenient to be based there. I choose this place to have some study gap after completing an FD.

As the course starts in April, I was wondering when the first work placement starts and for how long is it. I just want to feel very organised as I have two children, one in year one and 7.

Thank you for any comment regarding this course or Bradford University.

Sali
Original post by Sali225
Hello there.

I am a pre-nursing student at Bradford University starting in April 2020 in the Mid Yorkshire Hospitals.

I would be happy to communicate with you guys who are also planning to study nursing at Bradford Uni in April 2020. I know that it seems far ahead, but I'm so excited and interested to meet people before starting this course.

I'd like to have some tips from mothers and fathers with children in primary and high school, childcare, organisation etc, etc. Is it doable to travel there by train? or better travel by car?

I'd like to hear from students who are already studying there. How time management is like whether you have children or not? What books or thing would be useful to study beforehand? Advantages and inconvenient to be based there. I choose this place to have some study gap after completing an FD.

As the course starts in April, I was wondering when the first work placement starts and for how long is it. I just want to feel very organised as I have two children, one in year one and 7.

Thank you for any comment regarding this course or Bradford University.

Sali

Hi Sali,

Did you know that we have a service which allows you to chat with students currently studying your course of interest?

You can speak to our Student Nurse :nurse:, Zoya by clicking the following link

Sue:h:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi Sali,

Did you know that we have a service which allows you to chat with students currently studying your course of interest?

You can speak to our Student Nurse :nurse:, Zoya by clicking the following link

Sue:h:

Thanks a lot, Sue :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending