The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester v University of Nottingham

Hello,
I am struggling to decide between Nottingham and Chester- both universities have a great psychology course. i just do not know which to put as my first choice.
would like to know on your experiences, inc student life & night life, course load, accommodation etc
thanks all.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I am struggling to decide between Nottingham and Chester- both universities have a great psychology course. i just do not know which to put as my first choice.
would like to know on your experiences, inc student life & night life, course load, accommodation etc
thanks all.

Hi there! :smile: We hope that a student reaches out regarding your questions, but (bias as we may be), we think Chester is a great place to study! Did you have any specific questions about our Psychology courses? There's quite a unique opportunity at Chester to take our Work Based Learning module where you will gain experience and apply your skills in real employment environments.

If someone doesn't get back to you on TSR, our students are available to chat on our Unibuddy platform too, so you can ask about their experiences regarding student life, night life, etc.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending