The Student Room Group

disappearing contact lenses?

i’m very confused, when i’ve finished cleaning my contact lenses and i’ve put them back in the pots, they’re sometimes not there the next morning when i go to put them back in my eyes. i don’t know if that made any sense but it’s so weird. i know i’m not accidentally dropping the lenses while putting them back or anything because they are 100% in the pots when i put the lids on. any idea what’s happening?
Original post by elsberryx
i’m very confused, when i’ve finished cleaning my contact lenses and i’ve put them back in the pots, they’re sometimes not there the next morning when i go to put them back in my eyes. i don’t know if that made any sense but it’s so weird. i know i’m not accidentally dropping the lenses while putting them back or anything because they are 100% in the pots when i put the lids on. any idea what’s happening?

LOL probably you do accidentally dropped your lenses somewhere.
Original post by elsberryx

The reason you are losing them are because clearly you can't see them.

Should've gone to Specsavers. :smile:
Sometimes mine get stuck to my lid and I dont realise
Have u checked the lid??🤣

Quick Reply

Latest