dental therapy and biomed?

Watch this thread
roxanne1202
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm applying for dental therapy and hygiene, should I apply for 4 dental therapy universities and 1 Biomed degree in case I don't get into a dental course.
or should I choose 5 dental unis?
cookiesandmilk12
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by roxyyyyyyyyy)
I'm applying for dental therapy and hygiene, should I apply for 4 dental therapy universities and 1 Biomed degree in case I don't get into a dental course.
or should I choose 5 dental unis?
depends how badly you want dental hygiene and therapy, would u acc be happy with a biomed degree? i would say choose 5 dental and worse comes to worse and 5 rejections, take a gap year if you can
Lilmagic45
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Have you got accepted to any uni yet?
because I applied to dental therapy and hygiene but got rejected from 4 and still waiting for one :/
BlaahBlaah
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lilmagic45)
Have you got accepted to any uni yet?
because I applied to dental therapy and hygiene but got rejected from 4 and still waiting for one :/
Which ones did you apply to?
Did you get any interviews before the rejections ?
Lilmagic45
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I applied to Edinburgh,queen Mary, Bristol , Birmingham and king’s college.
I got one interview from Edinburgh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
42.56%
The paper was reasonable (257)
41.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (53)
8.58%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.28%

Watched Threads