Should I tell my crush I like him? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I've just started university but my crush is still at sixth form college repeating a year.
I fell for this guy almost immediately after meeting him and was in love with him for the two years I was at sixth form. I didn't have any friends at sixth form since I was extremely shy and introverted but he made so much effort to reach out to me and was always checking whether I was ok. He is such a kind and charismatic person and I admire him so much.
For a while I wondered whether he might like me back because he went through a stage of touching me a lot and would hint that he could see how I was nervous around him. I didn't tell him about my feelings because I was very shy and because he was on and off with his girlfriend. I'm not sure if they are still together and I haven't spoken to him since the beginning of the summer holidays.
I am mostly over him but I just want to get this off my chest and to give him a compliment. Is it weird for me to tell him this after all this time? Is it too risky in case he does have a girlfriend?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've just started university but my crush is still at sixth form college repeating a year.
I fell for this guy almost immediately after meeting him and was in love with him for the two years I was at sixth form. I didn't have any friends at sixth form since I was extremely shy and introverted but he made so much effort to reach out to me and was always checking whether I was ok. He is such a kind and charismatic person and I admire him so much.
For a while I wondered whether he might like me back because he went through a stage of touching me a lot and would hint that he could see how I was nervous around him. I didn't tell him about my feelings because I was very shy and because he was on and off with his girlfriend. I'm not sure if they are still together and I haven't spoken to him since the beginning of the summer holidays.
I am mostly over him but I just want to get this off my chest and to give him a compliment. Is it weird for me to tell him this after all this time? Is it too risky in case he does have a girlfriend?
No. Its easy. Ask him how he is ,then you tell him that you have always appreciated and respected his kindness towards you and tell him that he is welcome to keep in touch.
Every time i meet anyone in life who has this effect in me, i find a way to tell them regardless of what anyone else thinks! Because for me, its about gratitude!
If you want to start a possible relationship with this guy then you need to find out if he is already dating. If he isn't then you need to keep in touch and suggest that you both meet up for a drink. Then you can assess the situation from there. Does this help?
SteveObolowongai
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do it for the bants. You might as well because you'll probably never see him again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (48)
20.96%
Labour (111)
48.47%
Liberal Democrats (28)
12.23%
Green Party (16)
6.99%
Brexit Party (2)
0.87%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
1.31%
SNP (5)
2.18%
Plaid Cymru (1)
0.44%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (3)
1.31%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)