Good universities for English literature Watch

Eve2001xx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My intention is to study English Literature at a degree level. It took me ages to decide this so I missed most of the open days for unis. My predicted grades are A*AA but I’m looking at unis with entry grades anywhere from ABB-AAA. Any suggestions for unis ?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Eve2001xx)
My intention is to study English Literature at a degree level. It took me ages to decide this so I missed most of the open days for unis. My predicted grades are A*AA but I’m looking at unis with entry grades anywhere from ABB-AAA. Any suggestions for unis ?
What sort of environment do you think you would like? Big city, small city/town, campus, lively, quiet, big course, small course?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Eve2001xx)
Why not A*AA unis?
Eve2001xx
Rep:
?
I’m looking for more of a campus uni, it wouldn’t be the end of the world for me if it was though. However the city is really important to me; I want to go somewhere safe and either in a city or close to one, with good nightlife! I also think I’m leaning more towards a bigger course over a smaller one too I’ve looked online at places like Manchester (which seemed pretty nice) but just feel like I want some recommendations from real people that aren’t trying to sell one particular university.
Eve2001xx
Rep:
?
Also, I don’t feel comfortable applying to A*AA unis. I don’t know it might be a mental thing but I would rather be somewhere that doesn’t want an A* ahaha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • Regent's University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (92)
19.05%
Labour (239)
49.48%
Liberal Democrats (63)
13.04%
Green Party (29)
6%
Brexit Party (6)
1.24%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.62%
SNP (10)
2.07%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.24%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)
0.62%
UKIP (6)
1.24%
Other (4)
0.83%
None (19)
3.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise