The Student Room Group

Help with UCAS application - Predicted Grades

I'm currently in the process of completing my UCAS application. However, I don't see an option to input predicted grades. Is this left up to the Sixth Form or am I missing something? If it is up to me, can someone please explain the process as I haven't really had any luck online nor with the UCAS booklet I was given by my Sixth Form.
Thanks in advance :smile:
Your teachers submit your predicted grades, usually your refernce not you they will put them in along with your refernce
Pretty sure it’s under something like -education- qualifications. Then you just input relaxant information.
Reply 3
Original post by Nicobbxcx
Your teachers submit your predicted grades, usually your refernce not you they will put them in along with your refernce

Ah, that makes sense! Thanks for your response :h:
Reply 4
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
Pretty sure it’s under something like -education- qualifications. Then you just input relaxant information.

I've completed that section and there was no option to input predicted grades, only earned qualifications which, at this point, is no more than GCSEs. However, I'll have another look just to be sure. Thanks for responding :tongue:
Original post by Ellenr0se
I've completed that section and there was no option to input predicted grades, only earned qualifications which, at this point, is no more than GCSEs. However, I'll have another look just to be sure. Thanks for responding :tongue:

I think you still put down A level qualifications even if predicted. You just changed the date to August 2020 or whenever you receive them. That’s what I do when I applied the first time around

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending