SSkill
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi
Looking for people who are going to be studying Adult Nursing in March 2020 at LJMU
Last edited by SSkill; 2 months ago
Kim82!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya,

I have my interview Tuesday for adult nursing at John Moores university. fingers crossed I get onto it.

SSkill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

Good luck! You’ll do great. Let me know how you get on

Suzanne
Kim82!
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hiya

Interview went very well, just need to keep an eye out for the UCAS 🤞🤞
SSkill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
That’s great! You’ll get in, I’m sure. Keep checking and let me know hopefully it won’t take too long x
Rm199
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,I'm starting adult nursing in March! Quite nervous as I know no one. I have my accommodation sorted. Do you know where you'll be living??🙂🙂
SSkill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey ☺️ congratulations! Don’t worry there’s going to be a lot of people who are in the same boat- there’s two other girls who I’ve spoken to who have said the same. I have my own house so I’ll be living at home. I’m 37, married with two children ☺️ glad you have your accommodation sorted! I’ve heard that the uni accommodation have student nurses and paramedics in the same building as it’s the same shift pattern with lectures and placements, so there may be a few people on our course who’ll be near you x
Hatsie2019
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi
I have a telephone interview for the March intake in two weeks.
Thinking that the face to face interviews may have been full up? Has anyone been through the same? Or could it be because I have studied before?
SSkill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I had a telephone interview- not sure why some have telephone and some have face to face though. Good luck!
Hatsie2019
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SSkill)
I had a telephone interview- not sure why some have telephone and some have face to face though. Good luck!
Aw thank you! Did you have any outcome from your interview.. such as asked to go in for a interview or arr you still waiting for an update? X
SSkill
Rep:
?
I had my interview last year, August time I think I got a result through UCAS track after they received my gcse results. I had to apply for another certificate of my gcse results which took about a month to come through x
Hatsie2019
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SSkill)
I had my interview last year, August time I think I got a result through UCAS track after they received my gcse results. I had to apply for another certificate of my gcse results which took about a month to come through x
Congrats! Thats fab! Ah ok I have to do the same, im unsure if ill get a place for the March intake if my telephone interview is the month before. I have stuided with John Moores before so I don't know they'll take that onto account. X
SSkill
Rep:
?
I think there’s still places for March intake but not sure what they’ll do if you need to wait for any results. There’s still two months to go until the start date though- 30th March so you should be ok
I applied for September 2019 but was told in my interview that it was full and would I like March I thought it would be better then I could enjoy Christmas and family time a little longer. They did get back to me though to say spaces had become available for September if I wanted to start earlier, but I couldn’t get childcare sorted in time- it was two weeks before the start date! Keep me posted, I’m sure everything will be fine and you’ll be able to start in March X
Kim82!
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hiya,

Interview went well. As I would be going to Second year I need to wait now for my paperwork to go to a panel to see if I can transfer to John Moores for ?

Hope everyones interview went well.
SSkill
Rep:
?
That’s brilliant, congratulations! Hopefully it won’t take too long x
Alice1141
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I will be starting the course in March. Only just been accepted so all very last minute, yet to sort out accomodation and things, but cannot wait. I am 24
SSkill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yey! Congratulations 🥳 X
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Hiya

Just found out that I have been accepted by John Moores 👍💃🏻 I am so happy 😀
SSkill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Yey! I’m so happy for you! Not long to go now 🥳 X
SSkill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Alice1141)
I will be starting the course in March. Only just been accepted so all very last minute, yet to sort out accomodation and things, but cannot wait. I am 24
(Original post by Alice1141)
Do you know how to send a private message? I’ve got a WhatsApp group you can join x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
68.06%
No (191)
31.94%

Watched Threads