Lack of Motivation Watch

freyugh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have mocks in less than 2 weeks now and I've basically done no revision (rip).

I've really been struggling to find the motivation to do revision when I hate all my subjects and I'm already tired from school, as well as still having to do all the homework that I'm still being set - thanks teachers :/
Where do I even begin to find the time, even if I was motivated?? I'm so exhausted it's ridiculous.

Any advice for how I can push through this because I have high predicted grades and actually want to do well.

Torigracex
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by freyugh)
I have mocks in less than 2 weeks now and I've basically done no revision (rip).

I've really been struggling to find the motivation to do revision when I hate all my subjects and I'm already tired from school, as well as still having to do all the homework that I'm still being set - thanks teachers :/
Where do I even begin to find the time, even if I was motivated?? I'm so exhausted it's ridiculous.

Any advice for how I can push through this because I have high predicted grades and actually want to do well.
Honestly, if you’re that tired and worn out, mocks don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things, your actual GCSEs do and you’ll have no homework (hopefully) in the run up to the real thing. Try and revise at least a few of your best/least hated subjects to prove to yourself you are able to get those top grades, and then anything above that is a bonus!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 12 Dec '19
  • Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (72)
32.73%
No I don't (104)
47.27%
I work during the holidays (44)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise