IDK111
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have a problem!!!!!! I am really worried I have my second set of mocks in December.I failed my mocks in the September one and I'm upset because I don't want to do foundation however I failed what do I DO?!!!!
Torigracex
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by IDK111)
I have a problem!!!!!! I am really worried I have my second set of mocks in December.I failed my mocks in the September one and I'm upset because I don't want to do foundation however I failed what do I DO?!!!!
Definitely talk to your teachers etc about what they think you should do as they’ll have more experience than anyone on TSR will. Depending on what career you want then foundation GCSEs may be a better option, or revising your heart out for mocks/actual GCSEs may work for you. One girl in my school got 4s and 5s in her mocks and came out with 6s 7s and even an 8!! Don’t have any advice other than that sorry x
Chi2020
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
your literally in the same situation as i am two weeks till mocks and i have done barely to any revision. failed my september aswell , have to get a strong pass to stay in higher for this last mock in december which determines set.
IDK111
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Torigracex)
Definitely talk to your teachers etc about what they think you should do as they’ll have more experience than anyone on TSR will. Depending on what career you want then foundation GCSEs may be a better option, or revising your heart out for mocks/actual GCSEs may work for you. One girl in my school got 4s and 5s in her mocks and came out with 6s 7s and even an 8!! Don’t have any advice other than that sorry x
that did help ALOT cos its giving me hope and I think imma try soo hard for theses mocks ,, thanks u x
IDK111
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Chi2020)
your literally in the same situation as i am two weeks till mocks and i have done barely to any revision. failed my september aswell , have to get a strong pass to stay in higher for this last mock in december which determines set.
its scary but we just gotta revise reallllly hard starting now x
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Work hard and talk to teachers about what you need to do to improve. The last chance to change tiers for free is in April so - whilst it makes sense to be working on the tier you're going to take for as long as possible - there is still plenty of time to change.
Torigracex
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
that did help ALOT cos its giving me hope and I think imma try soo hard for theses mocks ,, thanks u x
Good luck!! Sure you’ll do fab. I got 9s and 8s in my GCSEs so if you get stuck on anything feel free to private message me x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • Regent's University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (61)
18.77%
Labour (159)
48.92%
Liberal Democrats (46)
14.15%
Green Party (20)
6.15%
Brexit Party (4)
1.23%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.92%
SNP (7)
2.15%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.23%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)