The Student Room Group

Dek what to title it aha

So first of all, I know there's a lot of these types of posts on here, but I really would appreciate any help.
There's this girl. And we've been talking for a while and we call everyday, sometimes say we miss each other the whole load okay. But I sometimes get vibes that it's nothing more than friends. So we spoke about it and she said she still does like me but her heads a bit f*cked atm. My question is.. What now? just give her space or what?
Well, let her know that you'll wait for her (if you will lol) because she might need that resassurance. DOn't lose hope if she does like you, i get where she's coming from, mental health issues and the like can eff up all ur relationships, probs just trying to protecc u x
Reply 2
Original post by ohdahnnyboi
Well, let her know that you'll wait for her (if you will lol) because she might need that resassurance. DOn't lose hope if she does like you, i get where she's coming from, mental health issues and the like can eff up all ur relationships, probs just trying to protecc u x

Oh she knows I would man. Like we know we like eachother and when we said her head was messed up I was like no igy igy. Dw. It's calm. And she knows I understand. I'm just going crazy. But yeh. And no like she wouldn't deep it to the point of trying to protect me like u said. I just think she doesn't know what she wants rn and I wish she would but oh well. Thanks tho :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Oh she knows I would man. Like we know we like eachother and when we said her head was messed up I was like no igy igy. Dw. It's calm. And she knows I understand. I'm just going crazy. But yeh. And no like she wouldn't deep it to the point of trying to protect me like u said. I just think she doesn't know what she wants rn and I wish she would but oh well. Thanks tho :smile:

ah well - some people just need longer to be sure i guess lol :smile: nw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending