Abusive Brother and parents dont do anything

Watch
Vidya1809
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
My brother is abusive, threatens, beats me up sometimes. My parents got a mortgage which they haven't started paying off the capital yet. I have advice him that he needs to pay the rent to bring the mortgage down. He has two jobs and earns more than 2k and still asks my parents for money. He smokes weed in the house plus does cocaine.

My parents don't do or say anything to him. They always come up to me and complain. When I speak up he always shouts and wants to beat me up for questioning him.

Today he was keep calling me a hoe and ****ing ****. And my dad is watching and telling me to keep quite and to let him eat.

My parents don't care that he says things like that to me.

I am not sure what to do?

I want to help my parents financially to pay off the mortgage but if I don't get nay respect why should I help them?
adviceisallineed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Vidya1809)
My brother is abusive, threatens, beats me up sometimes. My parents got a mortgage which they haven't started paying off the capital yet. I have advice him that he needs to pay the rent to bring the mortgage down. He has two jobs and earns more than 2k and still asks my parents for money. He smokes weed in the house plus does cocaine.

My parents don't do or say anything to him. They always come up to me and complain. When I speak up he always shouts and wants to beat me up for questioning him.

Today he was keep calling me a hoe and ****ing ****. And my dad is watching and telling me to keep quite and to let him eat.

My parents don't care that he says things like that to me.

I am not sure what to do?

I want to help my parents financially to pay off the mortgage but if I don't get nay respect why should I help them?
Is there a specific reason to why they’re not saying anything to him?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.38%
I'm not sure (8)
3.42%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (88)
37.61%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.71%
I'm not a current university student (98)
41.88%

Watched Threads