Year 13!! How many Hours to Study’s per day???

Watch
thenoname
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I study bio chem and maths and I revise 3-6 hours per day and in the weekends I study 10 hours. But I still feel like it’s not enough

To get an A-A* grades in all the subjects;

How many hours minimum should I be studying in the weekdays/ends ie after school

How many hours should I study for each subject in per day/week

How many hours total should I study per week ?
Last edited by thenoname; 1 year ago
username2816962
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Very much depends on your subjects but since you are doing the classic 'hard' ones, I would say star off by recapping what you have done in class once you are home, and make sure you are well up to date with your notes so you can go over them over Christmas. Between now and then I would sa aim for 1-2 hours of this note taking and reading. During Christmas go over a few past papers, however you won't have covered all the content so just do what you can (this will also give you an idea what is to come). After Christmas increase the studying to 3 hours (since you should still be recapping the days work, reading over your old stuff and writing up new notes). Then, when the time comes around February you will know exactly what you need to focus on and your notes are all in order. This stage it should be at least 4 hours per day, two hours studying, two hours doing and marking your past papers.
graceplatt35
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lol, dude, sounds like you’re doing more than enough revision. I haven’t even started revising for mocks yet 😂
Disclosed
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
i

(Original post by graceplatt35)
lol, dude, sounds like you’re doing more than enough revision. I haven’t even started revising for mock
Im in year 10 and ive started to revise for gcse's
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (30)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.52%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
56.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
5.71%

Watched Threads