Corbynophobia: A Tory 'honest guy' starts lying like a gas-meter Watch

finburg
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
In view of the coming 2019 United Kingdom General Election, a panic has been growing within the Conservative Party. The impression is that Tory finally came to realize the political bankruptcy their leader brought them to. The name of Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour Party has an effect of a red flag on them. Thus, Steve Baker, one of the Britons' favourites for Prime Minister's Office since Theresa May's leaving, suddenly deserted his image of an 'honest guy'. In the light of news about Corbyn's discussions on the possible cooperation with the SNP, the former junior Brexit minister has moved from attacks in the press to trivial fakes.
Name:  faken.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  173.0 KB
Such unfounded stove-piping is used where the comprehensive argument ends. This shows that Tories feel themselves the losing party in advance. They are incapable of adequate competition. Uninformative spasms at social network are the best they can do.
It is surely too soon for a Labourites' victory celebration. Everything can change radically in a blink. But apparently those guys have Tories really nervous. This suggests that they are strong candidates in the upcoming election.
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
"The name of Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour Party has an effect of a red flag on them"

Not just the Tories.
We've just had our Labour party literature through the door and on 4 sides of shiny colourful A4 there's not on mention or photo of Jeremy Corbyn. I think he's a red flag to some Labour candidates too.😕
Last edited by Just my opinion; 3 weeks ago
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Tories can't be trusted.

Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They're certainly playing fast and loose.
I think James Cleverly is trying to live up to name and failing miserably.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (344)
46.05%
No (80)
10.71%
I'm not old enough (323)
43.24%

Watched Threads