oh.no.mal
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Has anyone else applied to Murray Edwards College at Cambridge? I'm panicking about interviews, or lack thereof - PLEASE HELP/PANIC WITH ME!
Georgia6834
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by oh.no.mal)
Has anyone else applied to Murray Edwards College at Cambridge? I'm panicking about interviews, or lack thereof - PLEASE HELP/PANIC WITH ME!
What subject did you apply for?
oh.no.mal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Georgia6834)
What subject did you apply for?
English. What about you?
Peterhouse Admissions
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by oh.no.mal)
Please don't panic! They will be in touch with you as soon as they can. They may be updating their website to tell applicants when they have contacted applicants for each subject - this has been done in the past but we can't guarantee it will be the same this year.
Tegan.joy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I’m feeling the same. Still haven’t heard anything for computer science. You?
JoyAde
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I am also panicking! I applied for English. I have a friend who also applied and got an interview for Physics at Murray Edwards so I think it depends on the departments. Don't worry we've got this!
Last edited by JoyAde; 10 months ago
oh.no.mal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by JoyAde)
I am also panicking! I applied for English. I have a friend who also applied and got an interview for Physics at Murray Edwards so I think it depends on the departments. Don't worry we've got this!
I’m applying for English too! I definitely hope that we’ve got this :/
depressed2001
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Peterhouse Admissions If HSPS interviews start on 9 dec for medwards, shouldnt they tell us today, because theres 2 weeks left? Monday will mean that who ever is international might know later than 2 weeks time frame? that is really unfair to those who got it like a month ago? do you have any idea?
Peterhouse Admissions
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by depressed2001)
Peterhouse Admissions If HSPS interviews start on 9 dec for medwards, shouldnt they tell us today, because theres 2 weeks left? Monday will mean that who ever is international might know later than 2 weeks time frame? that is really unfair to those who got it like a month ago? do you have any idea?
I can't tell you when they will let you know, but I can assure you that they will be working as fast as possible on this and will let people know as soon as possible. They may well be working with constraints which are beyond their control, so please be patient!
depressed2001
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Peterhouse Admissions)
I can't tell you when they will let you know, but I can assure you that they will be working as fast as possible on this and will let people know as soon as possible. They may well be working with constraints which are beyond their control, so please be patient!
Thanks!
twcmoons
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
has anyone heard anything about english yet? i’m an international students and i’m worried i won’t have enough time to get a visa/buy tickets
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (135)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (280)
30.3%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.6%
I'm not a current university student (445)
48.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed