Who’s really cool?
Attachment 862618
awe :') thumi o be ze cool
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I wear face masks a lot , its really comfortable and warming in winters to stop the cold weather getting to my throat,lips and lungs

Name:  mask.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  18.7 KB
username4441362
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ForestShadow)
I wear face masks a lot , its really comfortable and warming in winters to stop the cold weather getting to my throat,lips and lungs

have you seen the tale of nokdu?
Elzon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

I always see people in public wearing this and I used to think they had the flu or something.
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by UrWelcome)
have you seen the tale of nokdu?
I actually love kdrama and took a look at that it certainly seems something Id like to watch with its interesting premise - having more than 12ish eps is a plus too so its not over too soon - suff like descendants of the sun :awesome: was it good?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ANM775)
Stockings and high heels will typically attract male attention. I'd probably look too :P
It's your fault you're attracting pervy males
It's the pervs fault they won't keep their groping hands to themselves.

If your fingers wandered off in the direction of my stocking covered legs, you'd find yourself a very traumatised male.
After being on the receiving side of some very high pitched howling, krav maga moves and 5-6 inch heels .
Along with my personal injury claim- for psychological trauma and damage to my feelings (maybe heels too).
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Elzon)
I always see people in public wearing this and I used to think they had the flu or something.
well theres a variety of reasons, but culturally it has to do with denser populations and general attitudes towards healthy lifestyle. Also not wanting to make any trouble for other people. 'meiwaku' is an interesting concept in Japanese that relates to this, but also notable epidemic happened in HK eg SARS , also air pollution is quite bad in some areas of asia too
username4441362
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I actually love kdrama and took a look at that it certainly seems something Id like to watch with its interesting premise - having more than 12ish eps is a plus too so its not over too soon - suff like descendants of the sun :awesome: was it good?
ya it's amazing i preferred goblin and mymister over dos
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Normally wear white Versace T-shirt’s with black trousers, black coat and black shoes. I don’t think anything about it is a red flag
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ya it's amazing i preferred goblin and mymister over dos
I loved the goblin soundtrack it was absolutely stellar and Lee Dong-wook is amazing , however the theme was a bit too serious for my liking, I like something a little more light hearted and laid back usually even with only some serious elements , havent seen mymister before, I really liked cheese in the trap, emergency couple and bring it on, ghost
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My love of platform boots.

The platform boots/tights/fishnets are my fav combo, but I'm extremely clumsy so I'm probably at more risk of breaking my neck wearing the boots.
MkBabbler
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I wear bow ties, suspenders, and a pocket watch.
I'm a female.
username4441362
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I loved the goblin soundtrack it was absolutely stellar and Lee Dong-wook is amazing , however the theme was a bit too serious for my liking, I like something a little more light hearted and laid back usually even with only some serious elements , havent seen mymister before, I really liked cheese in the trap, emergency couple and bring it on, ghost
omg cheese in the trap was epic even though the ending left me salty; check out jealousy incarnate if u get bored^^
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
eh

I look like I played in Carcass in the early 90s, and people can be scared of people that look like me

I care not
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
omg cheese in the trap was epic even though the ending left me salty; check out jealousy incarnate if u get bored^^
to be honest I dont quite remember the ending as I watched it ages ago but the build up was really nice and the characters were so lively and varied, hence their gif is on my profile page

yes Ive actually watched like 6eps of that but the same stuff kept happening so I kinda lost interest the girl lead kept getting shouted at work , the forced awkward romance scenes with the ex crush kept happening and the missed encounters with the new crush kept happening, I felt like I knew where it was going and it was a lot of repeating concepts
leopard202
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
In your opinion

I would say I wear hoodies a lot , that could put people off.
I am a bit grandma chic, baggy trousers and lots of sock. and wear a lot of brown. I like wearing ugly on purpose smtms its my aesthetic, BUT i can feel **** sometimes when i see lots of people looking good. Feel like a pumpkin!
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
also I really like techwear even if I cant afford it

username4441362
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
to be honest I dont quite remember the ending as I watched it ages ago but the build up was really nice and the characters were so lively and varied, hence their gif is on my profile page

yes Ive actually watched like 6eps of that but the same stuff kept happening so I kinda lost interest the girl lead kept getting shouted at work , the forced awkward romance scenes with the ex crush kept happening and the missed encounters with the new crush kept happening, I felt like I knew where it was going and it was a lot of repeating concepts
ah then i guess watch some lee jong suk to cheer u up xD
study beats
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I dress like a carrot in public
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Literally all my friends wear dark clothing, and I wear bold bright colours sometimes 😂. It’s so awkward when we’re walking around together lmaoooo coz I always stand out. Not that I don’t like the attention
Last edited by OR321; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (164)
19.48%
Labour (428)
50.83%
Liberal Democrats (113)
13.42%
Green Party (47)
5.58%
Brexit Party (12)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.66%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.71%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)