The Student Room Group

Msc in Public Health - Where to apply

Hey everyone, I am a fourth-year medical student interested in intercalating to study a Masters in Public Health / Global Health. I have contacted a few institutions that accept international medical students in their programs. So far, I know that King's College, LSHTM, University of York, Liverpool Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Queen Mary University London, and Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine accept students with my qualifications. I would really appreciate your advice on which universities to apply. Recommendations of institutions not on my list are also welcomed. My dream school is LSHTM, but I also would like to add some safe choices to at least be accepted at one institution. Could you recommend prestigious programs and programs that are not difficult to get into or that have funding available for their students? The issue is that my grades are not good, I have the equivalent of a 2:2 degree, But I have a lot of experience in advocating for public health (I have researched, trained, and been invited to speak at numerous events and institutions, including the United Nations).
Have you done any public health ? I did a rotation in it and it was the most boring thing ever, lots of data/ audits/ measles outbreaks, global health would be much more interesting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending