Jenna Setchfield
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys, just noticed that there wasn’t a chat for children’s nursing so I thought I would make one to see where people have heard back from and where they’ve applied ?
KVDx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have an Interview at the UEA on jan 28th
Lottie_Lou96
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jenna Setchfield)
Hi guys, just noticed that there wasn’t a chat for children’s nursing so I thought I would make one to see where people have heard back from and where they’ve applied ?
Hey! I applied in October and received interviews for all 5. I applied for University of Chester, LJMU, Keele, University of Manchester and Edgehill University! I have had 3 interviews already and have been offered two places (Chester and Edgehill), I withdrew my application for Manchester and I still have my Keele interview to go! Good Luck to everyone, I'm sure you will all do brilliantly!
HLS1985
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi
I applied for children's Nursing at Teesside and Northumbria. I had interviews the 12th Nov at Teesside and 15th at Northumbria. I heard back from Northumbria on the 21st with an offer.
Good luck to everyone 😁
Keele Student Ambassador1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lottie_Lou96)
Hey! I applied in October and received interviews for all 5. I applied for University of Chester, LJMU, Keele, University of Manchester and Edgehill University! I have had 3 interviews already and have been offered two places (Chester and Edgehill), I withdrew my application for Manchester and I still have my Keele interview to go! Good Luck to everyone, I'm sure you will all do brilliantly!
Hi there! Glad to hear that Keele is one of your choices and congratulations on getting an interview! If there is anything you would like to know about Keele or the interview process, just reply to this post and I would be happy to find out for you!
madison1996
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Helloo, I've applied for childrens nursing at DMU, ARU, Bedford, Suffolk and Lincoln. Waiting to find out if I get any interviews and it's killing me!
LoGrTh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have an interview at Huddersfield tomorrow and then one for Lincoln on the 4th December. So nervous for the questions they will ask
teresaxxx86
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have an offer for Wolverhampton 😍
Lucyscott23
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by HLS1985)
Hi
I applied for children's Nursing at Teesside and Northumbria. I had interviews the 12th Nov at Teesside and 15th at Northumbria. I heard back from Northumbria on the 21st with an offer.
Good luck to everyone 😁
Hi, what was the interview process like at Northumbria? Well done!!
Tracy Howard 84
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi,I have applied to keele uni for children’s nursing, how long is the process before people hear about a possible interview?
HLS1985
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lucyscott23)
Hi, what was the interview process like at Northumbria? Well done!!
It was really relaxed. There was a presentation and a talk by two staff and a year 3 student. A ten minute written piece then some group work. Finally a one on one. Xx
Lucyscott23
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by HLS1985)
It was really relaxed. There was a presentation and a talk by two staff and a year 3 student. A ten minute written piece then some group work. Finally a one on one. Xx
Thank you, I’m glad it’s relaxed. I’ve got my interview tomorrow. What was the group work like? Xx
e.hayward
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I've applied for child nursing at USW, Cardiff and Swansea. I've got an interview for Swansea in 2 weeks. It's nice to speak to others that are applying. :-)
aineoharaa
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by LoGrTh)
I have an interview at Huddersfield tomorrow and then one for Lincoln on the 4th December. So nervous for the questions they will ask
Hope hudds went okay, I had mine last week. Did they say when you should hear back?
HLS1985
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lucyscott23)
Thank you, I’m glad it’s relaxed. I’ve got my interview tomorrow. What was the group work like? Xx
Really chill. Nothing intense at all. Just like having a chat xxx
Lucyscott23
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Okay thank you, I feel a bit more relaxed now😂xxx
_salaan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I've only just sent mine off during the weekend. I've applied to: Leeds, Birmingham, Swansea, Surrey and City.

Super excited and super nervous haha
How long did you guys wait till you got a response back?
Keele Student Ambassador1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tracy Howard 84)
Hi,I have applied to keele uni for children’s nursing, how long is the process before people hear about a possible interview?
Hey there! I have just realized that the website doesn’t give any information about when the interviews take place. I’m sorry about this but I will contact admissions and find out more information for you!
Brie26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by KVDx)
I have an Interview at the UEA on jan 28th
Me too
emilyhcrooks
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’ve applied for LJMU, Edge Hill, Manchester, Salford and Huddersfield. I’ve received an unconditional offer for Edge Hill for a January start (they sent the offer the day after the interview) and I had an interview at Huddersfield a couple of weeks ago but still not heard back. Both interviews have been pretty chill tbh, good luck to you!xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?