The Student Room Group

Dissertation

Hello I am in my 3rd year and currently going through the difficult task of choosing a topic for my dissertation. I have a strong interest in women's health and sexual health services. Cervical cancer is a topic that I want to learn about as it's an area that I can relate to due to people that I know have experienced it.
I am struggling to look for a specific question. So far I have cthought about:
Should hpv testing be made more available in the NHS to reduce cervical cancer?

Or something about the barriers of smear tests such as anxiety, culture, education and the implications it has on health or how that increases risk of cervical cancer
Original post by ThisNurseWonders
Hello I am in my 3rd year and currently going through the difficult task of choosing a topic for my dissertation. I have a strong interest in women's health and sexual health services. Cervical cancer is a topic that I want to learn about as it's an area that I can relate to due to people that I know have experienced it.
I am struggling to look for a specific question. So far I have cthought about:
Should hpv testing be made more available in the NHS to reduce cervical cancer?

Or something about the barriers of smear tests such as anxiety, culture, education and the implications it has on health or how that increases risk of cervical cancer

Reading the current literature is usually a good place to start - look at articles/research under your topic to see if you can identify any gaps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending