The Student Room Group

Oxford interviews 2020 official thread

Hi! Sorry for making this thread so late.
I saw someone say we should make a spreadsheet and I thought it was a great idea because I've been stalking previous years' spreadhseets religiously!
So I've made one, and you can fill out the form when you've heard back about interviews!
Here's the form to fill out:https://forms.gle/hLbR1uDMdFeqMren9
And here's where you can view the responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16PvxIFnDjyZKYKBoSp297QSkLiVDaj0imtHrWvynAC8/edit?usp=sharing

Please note you can't add yourself on the spreadsheet, you have to fill out the form.

Good luck with your interviews everyone!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Such a good idea! Thank you for making this. :smile:
Reply 2
Can we have a column on the spreadsheet saying whether they got an interview or not? Right now it only says whether they heard back or not, which doesn't really tell us what to expect.
Original post by MKG_22
Can we have a column on the spreadsheet saying whether they got an interview or not? Right now it only says whether they heard back or not, which doesn't really tell us what to expect.

Hi, I can add one but it'll be an optional question. I reckon if someone got rejected they might feel discouraged to fill out the form if they have to publish whether they've been invited or not, even though it's anonymous - I don't wanna add salt to people's wounds. But yes, I'll add an optional question right away!
Reply 4
Original post by krinyapajti
Hi, I can add one but it'll be an optional question. I reckon if someone got rejected they might feel discouraged to fill out the form if they have to publish whether they've been invited or not, even though it's anonymous - I don't wanna add salt to people's wounds. But yes, I'll add an optional question right away!

Yes, that is perfect. Thanks!
I applied for PPE at exeter I emailed them on Thursday and informed them that I haven’t received any information on whether I’ll be invited to interview or not, they told me I’d find out by Friday night and I still haven’t heard a thing. Does anyone know who I should contact? Is anyone in a similar position?
Original post by Maiadaly17
I applied for PPE at exeter I emailed them on Thursday and informed them that I haven’t received any information on whether I’ll be invited to interview or not, they told me I’d find out by Friday night and I still haven’t heard a thing. Does anyone know who I should contact? Is anyone in a similar position?

I think you should contact the admissions team again, but first check all your spam folders and track (to see if they're still 'considering your application' or not)

I am exactly the same

Just got rejected

Quick Reply