krinyapajti
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi! Sorry for making this thread so late.
I saw someone say we should make a spreadsheet and I thought it was a great idea because I've been stalking previous years' spreadhseets religiously!
So I've made one, and you can fill out the form when you've heard back about interviews!
Here's the form to fill out:https://forms.gle/hLbR1uDMdFeqMren9
And here's where you can view the responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Please note you can't add yourself on the spreadsheet, you have to fill out the form.

Good luck with your interviews everyone!
Last edited by krinyapajti; 2 weeks ago
Advertisement
jeccca
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Such a good idea! Thank you for making this.
MKG_22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can we have a column on the spreadsheet saying whether they got an interview or not? Right now it only says whether they heard back or not, which doesn't really tell us what to expect.
Advertisement
krinyapajti
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MKG_22)
Can we have a column on the spreadsheet saying whether they got an interview or not? Right now it only says whether they heard back or not, which doesn't really tell us what to expect.
Hi, I can add one but it'll be an optional question. I reckon if someone got rejected they might feel discouraged to fill out the form if they have to publish whether they've been invited or not, even though it's anonymous - I don't wanna add salt to people's wounds. But yes, I'll add an optional question right away!
MKG_22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by krinyapajti)
Hi, I can add one but it'll be an optional question. I reckon if someone got rejected they might feel discouraged to fill out the form if they have to publish whether they've been invited or not, even though it's anonymous - I don't wanna add salt to people's wounds. But yes, I'll add an optional question right away!
Yes, that is perfect. Thanks!
Advertisement
Maiadaly17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied for PPE at exeter I emailed them on Thursday and informed them that I haven’t received any information on whether I’ll be invited to interview or not, they told me I’d find out by Friday night and I still haven’t heard a thing. Does anyone know who I should contact? Is anyone in a similar position?
krinyapajti
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Maiadaly17)
I applied for PPE at exeter I emailed them on Thursday and informed them that I haven’t received any information on whether I’ll be invited to interview or not, they told me I’d find out by Friday night and I still haven’t heard a thing. Does anyone know who I should contact? Is anyone in a similar position?
I think you should contact the admissions team again, but first check all your spam folders and track (to see if they're still 'considering your application' or not)
Advertisement
crocodiletentwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am exactly the same
crocodiletentwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just got rejected
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Do you work while at uni?