Ovulation pain Watch

elliewellie97
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
According to Eve my fertile window ends in 3 days. All week I've had some pelvic discomfort (slight cramping feeling) it's my second month off the pill (I had it last month as well.) Is this just ovulation pain? I was on the pill a few years ago and when I came off it I had discomfort around ovulation time every month and then I got a cyst. I never used to get ovulation pains before the pill. Anyone else experienced this?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by elliewellie97)
According to Eve my fertile window ends in 3 days. All week I've had some pelvic discomfort (slight cramping feeling) it's my second month off the pill (I had it last month as well.) Is this just ovulation pain? I was on the pill a few years ago and when I came off it I had discomfort around ovulation time every month and then I got a cyst. I never used to get ovulation pains before the pill. Anyone else experienced this?
Might be best to go to the doctors to be on the safe side, there's no way of diagnosing over the internet for sure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.45%
No (81)
10.66%
I'm not old enough (326)
42.89%

Watched Threads