The Student Room Group

How big of a deal is bringing a girl home to meet your parents ?

This guy I've been talking to for 3 months now, commented on how he'd do his best to impress my mum and then asked if my parents would like him. That was pretty random, as we weren't even talking about family. And we aren't even dating yet, so I was so confused and said "I love your sarcasm", he looked me dead in the face and said "I'm serious, I'd love to meet your parents someday" . "But I knew you'd thought I were joking" then he said that his parents would like me.......guys what does this mean ? He is 22 and I am 18
well you’re not even dating so that’s just really weird...
Original post by Anonymous
This guy I've been talking to for 3 months now, commented on how he'd do his best to impress my mum and then asked if my parents would like him. That was pretty random, as we weren't even talking about family. And we aren't even dating yet, so I was so confused and said "I love your sarcasm", he looked me dead in the face and said "I'm serious, I'd love to meet your parents someday" . "But I knew you'd thought I were joking" then he said that his parents would like me.......guys what does this mean ? He is 22 and I am 18

hello there personally i prefer rats rats rats and bless her with some sweet soliloquies about ariana grande and apollos rats rats rats rats

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending