Piano exam date Watch

gamermintjas
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I have a abrsm exam grade6 and u have to pass music theory first to be able to entry it well my teacher mess up the date and I have to wait for near 6 month later and I feel like I loss so much time. I am scared because I am a schalarship student ( only 15 percent but still ) and other people is going to be more talented then me and they'll kick me out of the scalarship
Apad121
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gamermintjas)
So I have a abrsm exam grade6 and u have to pass music theory first to be able to entry it well my teacher mess up the date and I have to wait for near 6 month later and I feel like I loss so much time. I am scared because I am a schalarship student ( only 15 percent but still ) and other people is going to be more talented then me and they'll kick me out of the scalarship
It is extremely unlikely that you'll be "kicked out" of your scholarship. For starters it was out of your control and also schools tend to not remove scholarships unless bad behaviour is detected.

Good luck on your grade 6 piano exam!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (105)
34.31%
No I don't (139)
45.42%
I work during the holidays (62)
20.26%

Watched Threads