Camy123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by slondon2019)
Hey guys I applied for the Border Force apprenticeship Frontline Slough. Am on the reserve list apparently but no indication on when they will be contacting to confirm roles?? If you guys also contact them then they will realise they need to sort something out soonish hopefully fingers crossed. Anyone else in for the Slough role?
Hi,

I applied for the slough role as well! Was successful at interview but not heard anything back since. Hopefully something will come through soon ..
slondon2019
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Camy123)
Hi,

I applied for the slough role as well! Was successful at interview but not heard anything back since. Hopefully something will come through soon ..
Oh great!!! nice to hear from sum1 in the same boat. ill let u know if i hear anything
ellag234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Think I have missed the applications now, I have looked but no were seems to be taking on.
JS90
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Im in the same boat. I applied for teesport too! Hope we hear something soon ๐Ÿ˜ž cant tell you how much i hate my current job haha
Last edited by JS90; 2 weeks ago
C98bax
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JS90)
Im in the same boat. I applied for teesport too! Hope we hear something soon ๐Ÿ˜ž cant tell you how much i hate my current job haha
Finally someone else who applied for teesport haha! I emailed the other day to ask if the apprenticeships were going to materialise at any point this year but I havenโ€™t had a response yet so Iโ€™ll keep you updated.
And honestly I work in retail at the moment and itโ€™s soooo draining hahah
JS90
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by C98bax)
Finally someone else who applied for teesport haha! I emailed the other day to ask if the apprenticeships were going to materialise at any point this year but I havenโ€™t had a response yet so Iโ€™ll keep you updated.
And honestly I work in retail at the moment and itโ€™s soooo draining hahah
maybe theyre on it and not just not giving anything away.we can hope. I'll definitely let you know if i hear anything. Im working at McDonalds at the moment. You have no idea what draining is ๐Ÿ˜‚
C98bax
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JS90)
maybe theyre on it and not just not giving anything away.we can hope. I'll definitely let you know if i hear anything. Im working at McDonalds at the moment. You have no idea what draining is ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aw no way haha do you work the one in the town?
JS90
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No haha

Aw no way haha do you work the one in the town?
No haha in the north east but not where your thinking
dajackel12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

Has anyone heard anything? I'm still on the reserve list for Coventry, no updates yet!
MimG1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello All,

Just had an email from the civil service giving me a professional offer for down in Pembrokeshire!!!! Pre employment checks are being done as we speak. Hang on in there
dajackel12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by MimG1)
Hello All,

Just had an email from the civil service giving me a professional offer for down in Pembrokeshire!!!! Pre employment checks are being done as we speak. Hang on in there
Congrats!!! So happy to hear that! Keep us updated.

Also did you apply for the apprenticeship role and if you don't mind me asking what score did you get in the interview?
JS90
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MimG1)
Hello All,

Wow well done, how long between applying and getting this offer?
MimG1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I had my interview in November and scored strong demonstration. I think my scored was 20..
I have only been waiting for 4 months which isn't so bad!
MimG1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dajackel12)
Congrats!!! So happy to hear that! Keep us updated.

Also did you apply for the apprenticeship role and if you don't mind me asking what score did you get in the interview?
yes I applied for the apprenticeship role. I think it was 20 but not 100%, I'm not able to view my score online anymore
C98bax
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi all
Received a provisional offer this evening for the apprenticeship role in Middlesbrough. Just to let you all know that there is movement after all!
JS90
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Aww well done mate! Ive heard nothing yet ๐Ÿ˜” gutted as!
JS90
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi all
Received a provisional offer this evening for the apprenticeship role in Middlesbrough. Just to let you all know that there is movement after all!
What score did you get overall? Do you remember?
C98bax
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by JS90)
(Original post by JS90)
What score did you get overall? Do you remember?
Thank you! I got 20 in my interview score, and I got 5, which was strong demonstration, for my application. I hope you hear something soon! If I could give them a push for you I would!
dajackel12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi all
Congratulations! It's good to hear that it's moving along!

Keep us updated on how you get along!
dajackel12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by JS90)
I'm in the same boat! Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

What score did you get for your interview? I got 18 I think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (62)
63.27%
No (18)
18.37%
Not sure (18)
18.37%

Watched Threads