JS90
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by dajackel12)
I'm in the same boat! Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

What score did you get for your interview? I got 18 I think.
Yeah hopefully, i also got 18... probably those with the highesr score get in first, who knows! I could definitely do with a boost now though and an email couldnt come at a better time lol
daveena8247
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Did anyone apply to Heathrow?
dajackel12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by daveena8247)
Did anyone apply to Heathrow?
I've applied for Derby and Coventry. Have you heard anything?
daveena8247
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I've applied for Derby and Coventry. Have you heard anything?
Yeah they are doing the pre-employment checks should get a start date soon wbu?
dajackel12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Yeah they are doing the pre-employment checks should get a start date soon wbu?
Ah congratulations!

I've not heard anything yet. I think they may be recruiting people with the higher scores first. Can I ask what score you got in the interview?

Good luck with everything and keep us posted!
daveena8247
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Ah congratulations!

I've not heard anything yet. I think they may be recruiting people with the higher scores first. Can I ask what score you got in the interview?

Good luck with everything and keep us posted!
Thank you I got 15 in the interview what did you get? Or maybe it depends on the location whether they are desperate for staff
dajackel12
Rep:
?
Thank you I got 15 in the interview what did you get? Or maybe it depends on the location whether they are desperate for staff
You're welcome!

I got 18 but I think it's based on location. Keep us updated with the progress and good luck in the new role!
JS90
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You're welcome!

I got 18 but I think it's based on location. Keep us updated with the progress and good luck in the new role!
do you think its possible to change locations from what you originally stated? 🤔 because i could do with changing it to somewhere closer to home as I've moved
dajackel12
Rep:
?
I think you can. I saw another thread about border force jobs that someone wanted to change locations and he e-mailed the HO Recruitment e-mail address to request the change. I think it went through but that was for an officer job and not an apprenticeship one. I think it's worth a shot. I'm guessing you've not heard anything yet? Where are you planning to change to ?Keep us posted.
Dustydoris
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi
I’m wondering if anyone can give me some advice anything will be gratefully received.
I received a provisional job offer back in November pending checks, they are now waiting for just one to be returned which is from my previous employment with the civil service 15years ago ( I was only employed with them on six month contract ) I’ve sent my old staff number but it appears the HR department have not answered the request.
Now they have asked me to contact the my old HR department and ask them to action the request.
If the HR department don’t action the request before 09/04/2020 ( less than two weeks) they will withdraw my offer!!

if any one has any guidance or a phone number for civil service HR. Maybe pay roll, it would be really appreciated as I can’t seem to get through to actually to talk to anyone especially in the current climate.
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (46)
59.74%
No (17)
22.08%
Not sure (14)
18.18%

Watched Threads