RebeccaB_x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, has anyone done an EPQ related to English Literature or has any ideas of the sorts of questions that might be appropriate? I love English Lit but don’t really have a specific area I’m interested in, so I really don’t know what to write my EPQ on! Thank you in advance!
witchesdontburn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what else are you interested in? I ended up taking a fourth a level rather than doing an EPQ but would have loved to do something based on feminism.
RebeccaB_x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by witchesdontburn)
what else are you interested in? I ended up taking a fourth a level rather than doing an EPQ but would have loved to do something based on feminism.
I love Marxism and post-colonialism but I’m already thinking of those for my English Lit NEA. I love dystopian fiction and political/social protest writing but that’s also a unit on my course. Unless I used a different topic within that??
witchesdontburn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RebeccaB_x)
I love Marxism and post-colonialism but I’m already thinking of those for my English Lit NEA. I love dystopian fiction and political/social protest writing but that’s also a unit on my course. Unless I used a different topic within that??
With political/social protest you could do something really interesting, I have a friend who's EPQ was debating the controversy around Israel, if there's a particular issue you're interested in maybe that would work? if you're into marxism perhaps just focusing on communism on a whole and what deviated with Stalinism/Leninism or Maoism?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (622)
41.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (306)
20.39%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.53%

Watched Threads