Dating an average girl Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m dating an average girl and have recently met her friends, they’re my usual type and extremely sexy. Is it possible to stay focused on her if she isn’t that pretty but is lovely on the inside? Realistically?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m dating an average girl and have recently met her friends, they’re my usual type and extremely sexy. Is it possible to stay focused on her if she isn’t that pretty but is lovely on the inside? Realistically?
if not then why are you with her?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
if not then why are you with her?
I like her personality she’s so cool and quirky but being a guy makes it hard not to look and imagine
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I like her personality she’s so cool and quirky but being a guy makes it hard not to look and imagine
then be friends w her why r u dating
guong
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
ACK awkward
i think that's kind of a bad attitude tbh (no offence)
what im getting is that because her friends are your usual type, you're not happy with her because she's essentially not as physically appealing; if her friends were ugly and 100% not your type, are you saying you'd be happier with her? so then aren't you basing it mainly off of physicality?
when you date someone, you become more physically attracted to them, so maybe it's just not it, or you have commitment issues lmao
i'd honestly say don't do anything about it for now and give it some time; things can change
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
If you're not ready for commitment and what that entails then don't lead her on. You can still find other girls attractive but there are boundaries and you have to ask whether you think those boundaries are an acceptable trade-off.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

you sound like a bad bf tbh........
ProbablyPallas
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don't blame your fickle heart and wandering eyes on being a boy. Grow a pair and break up with her, she deserves better if you're going to think that about her friends. The fact you called the person you're supposed to love "average" is appalling.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you actually really like her?
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
well if you have to ask then obviously no

i think you should end it with her. you clearly think you're too good for her
bethwantsdeath
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
but if she did the same youd talk about how much of a “hoe” she is 🤮
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think that your girlfriend deserves a better man.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ProbablyPallas)
Don't blame your fickle heart and wandering eyes on being a boy. Grow a pair and break up with her, she deserves better if you're going to think that about her friends. The fact you called the person you're supposed to love "average" is appalling.
He doesn't love her and he would probably never call her "average" to her face.
That's why it is good for a female to put a guy on the spot about his commitment to the relationship in the first 6 months of a relationship at least.
This stops her wasting too much time on a guy who is not right for her!
ProbablyPallas
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
He doesn't love her and he would probably never call her "average" to her face.
That's why it is good for a female to put a guy on the spot about his commitment to the relationship in the first 6 months of a relationship at least.
This stops her wasting too much time on a guy who is not right for her!
Or dudes could just grow up and take some responsibility. Men who call women "females" are huge red flags too tbh, plus it's grammatically awkward.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m sure you look like a model.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Or dudes could just grow up and take some responsibility. Men who call women "females" are huge red flags too tbh, plus it's grammatically awkward.
Or stop using grammatically strange words like "dudes " lol. "Female "is another word for "woman" or "girl" . Did you know that?
ProbablyPallas
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
Or stop using grammatically strange words like "dudes " lol. "Female "is another word for "woman" or "girl" . Did you know that?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/verysma...1819180317/amp

👍 "Female and Male" would be correct. "men and women" "ladies and gents" e.c.t. By referring to women as "females" not only are you grammatically awkward, you're reducing them to their differing sex organs to males. Have a read of that article 👍
Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She’s too good for you
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.google.com/amp/s/verysma...1819180317/amp

👍 "Female and Male" would be correct. "men and women" "ladies and gents" e.c.t. By referring to women as "females" not only are you grammatically awkward, you're reducing them to their differing sex organs to males. Have a read of that article 👍
Same as men or women. same meaning. i didn't mention sex organs, you did.
ProbablyPallas
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
Same as men or women. same meaning.
Read the article.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (282)
46.77%
No (69)
11.44%
I'm not old enough (252)
41.79%

Watched Threads