Body confidence Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m a young girl (17) and I hate my appearance so so much. I honestly struggle so so much to be happy within myself even tho I try to ignore all factors that don’t make me feel worthy enough but I just can’t get it out my head does anyone have some tips for me to be happier in my body? Or even any good books on body confidence, self love ect
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a young girl (17) and I hate my appearance so so much. I honestly struggle so so much to be happy within myself even tho I try to ignore all factors that don’t make me feel worthy enough but I just can’t get it out my head does anyone have some tips for me to be happier in my body? Or even any good books on body confidence, self love ect
There’s a lot of girls in ur position. Try to focus on ur good points and watch your thoughts, cut off negative ones. Ur probably much prettier than u think. What is ur particular issue with ur body?
guong
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i think it's a hard thing to accept. you need to love your body for what it is and what it's done for you throughout your 17 years; it's helped you grow and form who you are, it's helped you protect yourself, keep you alive and safe, keep you thinking, etc. if you think about it, you're going to be in that body for a while, regardless of surgery, so you should come to terms with it soon. focusing on the negative ("negative") parts of you will make you obsessed, and leave you completely disregarding all of your amazing and neutral traits (as in, both, not combining the two lmao)
that was really **** advice but it's how i got past it for me
your body won't change unless you put the effort in to change it or until you learn to accept it; understand why you hate whatever you hate and come to terms with it. all of you and your 'flaws' complete and make you who you are and you need to look after yourself and love yourself. there'll be a person who truly matters the most to you, who will love your 'flaws' the most because it makes you, you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (379)
44.17%
No (90)
10.49%
I'm not old enough (389)
45.34%

Watched Threads