SamSammomoxxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I got predicted an M for BTEC Business extended certificate. I’ve tried asking for a D but they aren’t budging cuz I got M‘s all throughout yr 12 and also in my most recent mocks.

Any chance any decent unis will accept this, as almost all the unis I’ve checked only accept D for BTEC
Last edited by SamSammomoxxx; 2 weeks ago
lia_r18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What are you other predicted grades? Is there any particular reason that you haven't achieved distinctions during year 12? Is there any chance you could start achieving distinctions now so you can bring your grade up?
SamSammomoxxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lia_r18)
What are you other predicted grades? Is there any particular reason that you haven't achieved distinctions during year 12? Is there any chance you could start achieving distinctions now so you can bring your grade up?
I’m also predicted a B for History and C for Sociology. The biggest factor why I haven’t got any D’s is cuz I’m a really slow writer. I have mocks in early December but it isn’t clear if those exams would change my predicteds. Some teachers say it will, others say it’s too late.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (308)
46.18%
No (75)
11.24%
I'm not old enough (284)
42.58%

Watched Threads