The Student Room Group

A Level Classical Civilisation

Hi, I've been doing A level classical civilisation. I absolutely love it, but it's such a niche subject I can't find any source of revision materials or anything close. I was wondering if anyone else has done the subject or is currently doing it, and where I can go to revise and create revision materials (and really what I should be focusing on)
I do the literature and Greek art sections. (The Iliad, architecture, sculptures, vases, the anead, democracy?)
Original post by ljubooki
Hi, I've been doing A level classical civilisation. I absolutely love it, but it's such a niche subject I can't find any source of revision materials or anything close. I was wondering if anyone else has done the subject or is currently doing it, and where I can go to revise and create revision materials (and really what I should be focusing on)
I do the literature and Greek art sections. (The Iliad, architecture, sculptures, vases, the anead, democracy?)

Look on the exam board site for suggested texts.
I believe people will have written books which will include the study of architecture, sculpture, the Anead
, Iliad and democracy? May or may not be specifically for A level. You are going to have to do some research or even buy a few books.

Quick Reply

Latest