The Student Room Group

mocks

I have my GCSE mocks in less than a week and haven't gone through all of the content yet but most of it I understand. I know that I wont be doing well in these mocks but I'm hoping to do better in the February mocks but I was wondering whether or not mocks are important because I'm doing triple science right now and I don't want to move down to the foundation. So are mocks important. Thanks
Mocks are important because they help u see what topics u need to work on more for your real exam revision and they help u to improve your exam technique and get more marks just by improving your answer with a textbook and using good english after the exam. so u know how to get more marks in the exam. For example in science if there was a practical question and u got 3 marks out of 6 u can bullet point what u missed out on and try and remember these points. Also it helps teachers see if youre able to do the higher paper or if u might be safer doing foundation (easier to get a 4/5 on foundation where u might get lower in higher science paper -for some people)
also get a better attitude and say u can and u will do well- it helps.

Quick Reply

Latest