i would if i could
same
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No thanks.
I'd sooner vote for the The Official Monster Raving Loony Party.
annoymous_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
No thanks.
I'd sooner vote for the The Official Monster Raving Loony Party.
haha(!)
Last edited by annoymous_; 2 months ago
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
So. Someone who is not legally able to vote is dictating who I should vote for
annoymous_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sammylou40)
So. Someone who is not legally able to vote is dictating who I should vote for
you’re entitled to vote for whoever you wish but please vote labour or anyone but the tories
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I will.
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by annoymous_)
you’re entitled to vote for whoever you wish but please vote labour or anyone but the tories
I’ll vote for who I please. It won’t be labour. I have no desire to see the economy tank again
annoymous_
Rep:
?
I’ll vote for who I please. It won’t be labour. I have no desire to see the economy tank again
out of curiosity who will you be voting for
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I've already voted Lib Dem, so no.
bubblecat
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Okay
ethancruise15
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Vote Conservative
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
out of curiosity who will you be voting for
Honestly, I truthfully haven’t decided yet. I want to do some more research. But I have ruled out voting labour. It could be something I would reconsider if corbyn resigned and floated away but right now, never
bubblecat
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Honestly, I truthfully haven’t decided yet. I want to do some more research. But I have ruled out voting labour. It could be something I would reconsider if corbyn resigned and floated away but right now, never
can i ask why? i’ve seen so many people say they wouldn’t vote labour because of corbyn, can you explain the reasoning behind this that isnt tory propaganda?
annoymous_
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Sammylou40;86114024]Honestly, I truthfully haven’t decided yet. I want to do some more research. But I have ruled out voting labour. It could be something I would reconsider if corbyn resigned and floated away but right now, never[/

hmm I hope you do reconsider. did you vote leave or remain
Last edited by annoymous_; 2 months ago
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bubblecat)
can i ask why? i’ve seen so many people say they wouldn’t vote labour because of corbyn, can you explain the reasoning behind this that isnt tory propaganda?
I’ll give you my opinion
It boils down to basically I can’t stand the man. I don’t like how he’s handled brexit, defying the majority vote. I voted remain but I believe in democracy so it should happen.
He has no solutions to anything. His basic position is to just oppose everything. His stock answer is no. If boris said the sky was blue he’d argue.
I don’t like the promises he’s making to the country right now. Sounds good but are unworkable. And unaffordable.
He has very little support from his own party and has a minority of the country at heart
Starting a government in this position would be a disaster
There are so many things like this I could ramble for hours
Ultimately, this is why I remain undecided apart from the fact it will not be him
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Honestly, I truthfully haven’t decided yet. I want to do some more research. But I have ruled out voting labour. It could be something I would reconsider if corbyn resigned and floated away but right now, never[/

hmm I hope you do reconsider. did you vote leave or remain
I absolutely won’t reconsider.
I’m a seasoned voter and have been through numerous governments.
I voted remain but as a believer in democracy we should have left a long time ago
khunter123444
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Vote Conservative to answer the cries of the people and get Brexit done without more dither and delay and move the country on so we can focus on other greater issues.
bubblecat
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’ll give you my opinion
It boils down to basically I can’t stand the man. I don’t like how he’s handled brexit, defying the majority vote. I voted remain but I believe in democracy so it should happen.
He has no solutions to anything. His basic position is to just oppose everything. His stock answer is no. If boris said the sky was blue he’d argue.
I don’t like the promises he’s making to the country right now. Sounds good but are unworkable. And unaffordable.
He has very little support from his own party and has a minority of the country at heart
Starting a government in this position would be a disaster
There are so many things like this I could ramble for hours
Ultimately, this is why I remain undecided apart from the fact it will not be him
i dont understand. how has he handled brexit? surely it cant be worse than how the tories have handled it, considering they’re the government right now and have gotten nowhere. and jeremy corbyn is one man, he is not the labour party.

how are the promises unworkable and unaffordable? because boris johnson repeatedly says so? pretty sure labour’s manifesto has been through the wringer and they know where they’re getting the money from, have a read.

where is the very little support from his party? today corbyn visited my university along with the local labour rep and he seems to have quite a lot of labour support. he’s done a lot more publicly then boris has done. don’t think boris has ever attempted to reach out to the youth around my area, and his reaction to the flooding up north was horrendous.

if you hate Corbyn more than you hate Johnson, well then. all i can say is the tory propaganda clearly worked!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (19)
32.2%
No (30)
50.85%
Don't know (10)
16.95%

Watched Threads