The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

LNAT

I am preparing for sitting the LNAT in December and completed the 2010 LNAT practice paper 2 on the website and only got 20/42 and I am worried that it is too low. I found online that you should aim for 29 so I am a bit stressed out. My predicted grades in my A levels are A*AA and in other papers I have got scores ranging between 20-25. Does anyone know what type of scores Durham had given offers to last year (2019) ?? & is it possible to still get an offer if you don't do well in the LNAT?
Original post by student1309
I am preparing for sitting the LNAT in December and completed the 2010 LNAT practice paper 2 on the website and only got 20/42 and I am worried that it is too low. I found online that you should aim for 29 so I am a bit stressed out. My predicted grades in my A levels are A*AA and in other papers I have got scores ranging between 20-25. Does anyone know what type of scores Durham had given offers to last year (2019) ?? & is it possible to still get an offer if you don't do well in the LNAT?

According to this website you need to get 29.

Here is a link of the website: https://www.arbitio.co.uk/guides/lnat_university_scores
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest