Shy28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CarynM)
They probably mean what scheme did you apply for - there are quite a few different apprenticeships
Yeah I did lol. I meant which apprenticeship course are you doing?
Shy28
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
has anybody heard anything from TFL regarding apprenticeships lately?
Alexktori.1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shy28)
No which one did u apply for?
Shy28
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alexktori.1)
No which one did u apply for?
I applied for the transport planning apprenticeship.
Lilly1990
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
same
lxxxxxb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shy28)
I applied for the transport planning apprenticeship.
i have too and i’ve found out that we won’t hear back until they are back at work... so stressful!
Joessybony
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shy28)
Nope
burntspark
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi quick question, how many apprenticeships did you apply for this year and how many of these were successful in reaching assessment centre??? thankss
Shy28
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by burntspark)
hi quick question, how many apprenticeships did you apply for this year and how many of these were successful in reaching assessment centre??? thankss
you can only apply for one and nobody’s heard anything since video interviews. i received an email saying how they will be keeping applications open but they’re putting the process on hold due to covid-19.
shakzb98
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
What did they ask on the assessment centre day? And can you explain the day also briefly please. Just want to know what you went through during the day, how long the process all took and what they actually asked you? Will be a big help as I want to prepare for the day in advance thanks
Emjen120400
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I applied for the sept 2020 start date but obviously been pushed back due to COVID, they said that they’d update us throughout August and September But I still haven’t heard anything, anyone else ?
pineapple_123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Emjen120400)
I applied for the sept 2020 start date but obviously been pushed back due to COVID, they said that they’d update us throughout August and September But I still haven’t heard anything, anyone else ?
same... I was really hoping to get some info.
Emjen120400
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by pineapple_123)
same... I was really hoping to get some info.
I was applying for building surveying, what about yourself? I have a feeling they don’t even know themselves what is going on to be honest. I just wish they’d send emails out just to let us know that they are still there and whatever
pineapple_123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Emjen120400)
I was applying for building surveying, what about yourself? I have a feeling they don’t even know themselves what is going on to be honest. I just wish they’d send emails out just to let us know that they are still there and whatever
I applied for general management. Yh they really need to update...
Faz1299
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Anybody here had their interview and still awaiting a response? I interviewed in early September and still haven’t heard anything.
Emjen120400
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Faz1299)
Anybody here had their interview and still awaiting a response? I interviewed in early September and still haven’t heard anything.
You had your video interview??? Or was it your ‘assessment centre’ ?
Rtm119977
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Adamvg)
If anyone has any questions regarding the IT apprenticeships, feel free to give me a message; I did it a couple years ago and still working there now after rolling off.
Hey, I’m unable to send you a private message because I’m a new account but I have a few questions regarding my interview stage. Not sure if you’ll see this but thought I’d still give it a try, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (6)
8.45%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
70.42%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (10)
14.08%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (4)
5.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.41%

Watched Threads