The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology Interview offer

Hello,
I have two interview offers so far from Swansea and Southampton for Cardiac Physiology. (I applied earlier in october so that I can get my UCAS sorted :smile: )
Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to prepare and do well in the interview?

Thanks
Original post by Janaki Sounda
Hello,
I have two interview offers so far from Swansea and Southampton for Cardiac Physiology. (I applied earlier in october so that I can get my UCAS sorted :smile: )
Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to prepare and do well in the interview?

Thanks

I have an interview at Salford next week for Diagnostic Radiography. I know not the same but the interview process will be similar. I have worked as a radiology assistant for 4 years so have a rough idea what they want to know.

Why do you want to be ....
What skills do you have/think you need...
Learn the NHS 6 C’s! (Care, compassion, competence, communication, courage, commitment) Try and link these to your answers.
Read up on any current issues within NHS or even better, your chosen field of work. They love that as it shows you’ve gone out of your way and are ‘committed to learn’ see 😉
They may ask for examples of times you worked as a team...
Problem solving...

Hope these help and good luck
Original post by stepheds
I have an interview at Salford next week for Diagnostic Radiography. I know not the same but the interview process will be similar. I have worked as a radiology assistant for 4 years so have a rough idea what they want to know.

Why do you want to be ....
What skills do you have/think you need...
Learn the NHS 6 C’s! (Care, compassion, competence, communication, courage, commitment) Try and link these to your answers.
Read up on any current issues within NHS or even better, your chosen field of work. They love that as it shows you’ve gone out of your way and are ‘committed to learn’ see 😉
They may ask for examples of times you worked as a team...
Problem solving...

Hope these help and good luck

Thank you so much for the advice. Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest