The Student Room Group

He’s trying to educate me?

My 43 year old bf now ex bf calls me an idiot and says to me that he cannot be around people that spend money he feels entitled to me giving him my money ask me to buy him a shirt and shorts he borrowed $700 from me and calls me an idiot and he can’t be with spenders I’m 27 years old have some savings he 43 no saving broke and no job or car
leave him wtf
if he's your ex why the hell you still hanging around him?

Leave him
block him
don't message him
move on.
I think you should leave Him cause he sound so disrespectful
Is this for real? Why would you want to be with a rude sponger like that? Surely you can get someone younger with more prospects and a better attitude. He is quite frankly lucky to have a girlfriend at all.
Reply 5
Original post by Oxford Mum
Is this for real? Why would you want to be with a rude sponger like that? Surely you can get someone younger with more prospects and a better attitude. He is quite frankly lucky to have a girlfriend at all.

Yes it’s for real there was no winning with with anytime I say something I’m annoyed with or upset with man he gets so defensive and swears first time I loaned him $500 and I got upset one time cause he blew off plans he swears tell me get f out his house that he does what he wants his exes probably like 20 or more women left him cause he has no car or money but yet acts so surperior and likes he knows everything
You have had a lucky escape from this man
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending